51mm Urethane Weight Plates (Commercial Grade Drop Resistance)
Available in 2.5/5/10/15/20kg Pairs
WHY URETHANE PLATES?
- EXCEPTIONAL DURABILITY - Urethane material is made for series training. Outstanding drop-resistance and shock absorption
- SIGNIFICANTLY THINNER - Thinner Plates means more loading areas for heavier application. Heavy training without the bulkiness.
- SMART INVESTMENT - Way more durable and easier to maintain compared to rubber/cast iron products. The extra investment upfront gives you a safe of mind for years.
METEOR Olympic Weight Plates uses the highest quality Polyurethane; the best material you can find using on weightlifting equipment. Polyurethane gym equipment is usually considered commercial/professional grade applications as they are usually built for gyms, studios, and serious lifters.
The good thing about Polyurethane is that it bounces back much less than rubber; it is odourless and doesn't tear, mould or fall apart. If you're looking for reliable & high performing plates that you can count on for all of your lifts, look no further than Polyurethane constructed products.
Plates are constructed from extremely tough Polyurethane and equipped with inner steel rings.
Evenly distributed weights to ensure stable performance.
Designated gripping areas for safe lifting and loading.
Built to IWF Specified diameter of approx. 51mm so they can easily slide through all Olympic spec bars.
- Triple Grip Handles
- Ergonomically designed
- Super Tough Polyurethane Material
- Engraved with KG's for clear identification
- Available in sizes 2.5kg, 5kg, 10kg, 15kg, 20kg
- Weights perfect for all Bars with a 50mm Diameter
- For use with all Olympic bars, plate loaded gyms, single station machines
|Brand||Meteor For The Winners|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|