METEOR Essential Balance Pad, also known as wobble cushion, massage pad, balance cushion, is a versatile accessory for your everyday general health.
*This product is already inflated as factory default. Please adjust the level of inflation with the complimentary hand pump to suit your preference.
Solid Dotted Grip
Soft yet solid dots with rounded ends providing just enough stimulation for your muscles.
- Improves Blood Circulation
- Relaxes Muscles and Tendons
- Offers Optimal Grip for Exercise
METEOR Essential Balance Pad
A great accessory for your general wellbeing
A popular choice for occupational health & wellbeing that involves long-time sitting/kneeling/laying (office folks, mechanics, doctors etc.).
Using this balance pad as a cushion significantly improves blood circulation, reduce spinal pressure, and protects your knees.
Experienced exercises may also choose it as an accessory to add a bit of challenge to their core workouts.
- Thick PVC Layer for Maximum Pressure & Safety (200kg Capacity)
- Dual Grip Pattern on Front / Back with different intensity
- Great choice for long-term sitting/kneeling relief
- Improves Joint Health and Reduces Ankle Pain
- Ideal for core muscle workout
Reduce Spine Pressure / Corrects Posture / Relief Heel Ankle Pain
Sitting in an office chair for prolonged periods of time can definitely cause low back pain or worsen an existing back problem. The main reason behind this is that sitting in an office chair or in general is a static posture that increases stress in the back, shoulders, arms, and legs, and in particular, can add large amounts of pressure to the back muscles and spinal discs.
The METEOR Balance Pad, when properly inflated, offers optimal cushioning between the user and the chair. Users can even wobble back and forth, left and right, to relax their lower back muscles to restore them to a relaxed condition. The dotted surface offers extra stimulation to improve your blood circulation—a truly versatile piece of accessories.
Core Muscle Workouts
1. Pull out the valve pin (located at the top cover of the pump, right next to the lever), and screw it tightly to the pump.
2. Insert the pin to the balance pad at a slightly tilted angle (DO NOT insert the pin vertically to avoid punching through the balance pad and cause leakage)
3. Pull and Push the lever with care to start pumping to your preferred inflation level
4. For deflation, insert the valve pin to the balance pad to start
||METEOR Essential Swiss Ball
||METEOR Essential Mini Pilates Ball
||METEOR Essential Peanut Ball
||METEOR Essential Balance Pad
||General Exercise/Yoga & Pilates/Office Sitting/Birth Assist/Rehab & Therapy
||General Exercise/Yoga & Pilates/Birth Assist/Rehab & Therapy
||Pet Training/Kid Toddling/General Exercise/Rehab & Therapy
||Occupational Health/Rehab &Therapy/General Exercise/Driving